GENERAL RULE: Bangladeshi nationals holding diplomatic and official passports are exepmt from visa for their travels to turkey up to 90 days.
- Ordinary passport holders are required to obtain visa to travel to Turkey. Information about the types of visas as well as the application process are given below.
- Those passport holders with a valid the usa, the uk, ireland and schengen countries' visa or residence permit may get their single entry e-visas valid for one month via the website www.evisa.gov.tr for 60 us dollars, provided that they meet certain conditions
- Please note that e-visa is only valid when the purpose of travel is tourism or commerce. For other purposes, such as work and study, visas are given by Turkish embassies or consulates.
- Turkish embassy strongly encourages bangladeshi passport holders to obtain their visas through e-visa. Alternatively, they can apply for sticker visa via the website www.visa.gov.tr.
Beginning from 5 January 2016, all kinds of applications for Turkish visas will have to be made through the pre-application system of Turkish sticker visa (www.visa.gov.tr)
- Data required for visa applications will be uploaded to the system by the applicants. Following the online application, the applicants should apply to the Turkish embassy to complete the procedures including submission of their visa application forms duly signed and their passports as well as original copies of the application documents.
The visas are normally issued in 15 days. Subject to the nature of the application, this time can be longer.
Business visa - Tourist visa - Education visa - Work visa - Entry visa - Treatment visa.
In order to avoid inconveniences that may be caused by delays in processing, it is recommended to apply for visas at least one month in advance before the planned travel.
All applicants are required to have a travel insurance that will be valid during their stay in Turkey.
Single entry visa is valid for 3 months and allows its holder to enter Turkey once and stay up to 30 days.